Friday, February 6, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AXL!!!!

Today is Axl's 47th birthday. I considered sending a card, but thought better of it. I would think it would be creepy to get bday cards at your house from people you've never met.

I wonder how he'll celebrate? Is he staying in with friends? Is he out of town? Is he freaking out that he's almost 50? I only say that because I am 10 years his junior and the thought that 40 is right around the corner makes me well, feel like I'm older than dirt.

If only I had some readers. If I did, I would have encouraged us to make youtube birthday messages to Axl. Not only is it a nice thing to do, but my thought was it would get the band some much needed press. The album keeps dropping on the charts and it's a damn shame because I think it's brilliant.
Anyway, happy birthday Mr. Rose. May this year bring you much happiness and success.

No comments:

Post a Comment