Sunday, December 14, 2008

Axl Speaks.....the truth about Slash

Axl has been talking to fans via message boards and chat rooms.

Here's some of what he has to say about Slash.

"...Then you have the mind twisting equally as true horseshit in Slash's book, but I have the rehearsal tapes. There's nothing but Slash-based blues rock and he stopped it to both go solo and try to completely take over GUNS. I read all this 'if Axl would've put words and melodies on it could've…' That was denied and I didn't walk 'till several months after having 3-to-4-hour phone conversations nearly every day with Slash trying to reach a compromise. I was specifically told no lyrics, no melodies, no changes to anything and to sing what I was told or fuck off."

I'm happy to see Axl is starting to tell his side of the story. Slash you ruined the original band and now it's come back even stronger. Like a Phoenix rises from the ashes, so is Guns n Roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment