Wednesday, December 3, 2008

GnR Home Movies?

Ok, if you don't know about this you'll be pleasantly surprised and by that I mean really fucking stoked.

I suggest you go here...


The main photographer (Robert John) for GnR during the Illusion tours has released some "home movies" of the band.

And I quote...

"Because I was so close to GUNS N' ROSES, I had access others didn't — as we did everything together. When I wasn't shooting photos for GUNS on tour, I would take out the video camera on downtime and capture the daily activities and antics on the road, more for memory's sake than anything," explains Robert.

He goes on to say...

I'm starting out with just a few clips with interpreted details of my memories from each moment in time, and plan to add more content later. I held on to my video diaries for the past 14 years and, aside from a few glimpses on television, fans have never seen the majority of my GNR footage. So, this will be a real treat and I'm excited to share it with them. Also, I plan to launch other channels with other bands I work with in coming months, so check it out and stay tuned."

No comments:

Post a Comment